CIRCUIT IN NORTH INDIA FROM NOVEMBER 11 TO 21, 2019 Contact us
• Welcome to the NEW DELHI Jaypee Palace 5* hotel from all participants
• Room distribution
Tuesday 12/11: DEHLI
• The Delhi City Tour
• Old Delhi-drive tour through the magnificent Red Fort
• Visit Jama Masjid Mosque, the largest in India with a courtyard that can accommodate 25,000 worshipers
• Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
• On Chawri Bazar Road and Chandni Chowk Market (one of Old Delhi׳s oldest and busiest markets)
• Visit the Gandhi Memorial - RAJ GHAT - Located amidst deep green lawns
• Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. A memorial to the father of the nation.
• In the afternoon, we explore the capital of India, New Delhi, visiting the Vijay Chowk, ״Victory Square״, stop at the Presidential Palace with its intriguing combination of classical and Indian design elements and the Gate of the World. Commemorating Indian soldiers who died during the First World War.
• Also visit Humayun׳s Tomb
Wednesday 13/11: DELHI–JODHPUR
• Departure for the airport: domestic flight New Delhi-Jodhpur
• AIR INDIA, scheduled at 12:55, arriving at 14:15
• Transfer to the hotel Indana Palace 5*
• Jodhpur is the ancient capital of Mvarvar and the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan in number of inhabitants, after the state capital, Jaipur, from which it is 340 km
Thursday 14/11: JODHPUR (260 km)
• Morning after breakfast, visit the Mehrangarh Massif
• Jaswant Thada׳s visit
Friday 15/11: JODHPUR – PUSHKAR
• After breakfast, direction Pushkar
• We enjoy free time to visit the local Pushkar market
PUSHKAR - is indeed a very small city for India, but it is a must for many young Israelis. At the high tourist season in Pushkar, we meet a lot of Israelis. On the main street of the market, you will find signs in Hebrew, inviting Israelis to eat falafels and surf the Internet. The Israeli remains in Pushkar for several weeks!
• Towards evening we must return to the hotel Jagat palace 4* to prepare for Shabbat
• Shabbat shalom!
Saturday 16/11: SHABBAT IN PUSHKAR
• Free morning for prayer and Shabbat meal. The end of the afternoon continues for a walking tour of the city of Pushkar, on the edge of the desert stretches the quiet little town of Pushkar along the shore of picturesque Pushkar Lake. It is an important pilgrimage site for Hindus, which has the only temple of Lord Brahma in the country and one of the few in the world. Lord Brahma is known as the creator of the world according to Hindu mythology. It is marked by the red arrow, and above the front door is the Hans, or symbol of the goose, of Brahma, who would have personally chosen Pushkar as his site. In the evening, we will attend a dance show Rajasthani (Kalbelia Dance)
Sunday 17/11: PUSHKAR –JAIPUR (130 km)
• Morning: Camel Ride (camel ride)
• Visit Savitri Mata Temple in Pushkar via Cable Car (cable car)
• Trip to Jaipur
• Visit local Jaipur Market by Rickshaw tour
• Holiday Inn City Center Hotel 5*
Monday 18/11: JAIPUR
• Morning Visit of the milk market
• Excursion to the splendid Amber Fort, an architectural masterpiece of great historical significance
• Ascent to the fort on a decorated elephant back.
• Afternoon: City Palace
THE ADVANTAGES OF HOTELS:
Free Wi-Fi, Pool, Restaurant Room, Spa
GLATT KOSHER under the supervision of Beth Chabad of NEW DELHI The meals are rich and varied. They are served in the dining rooms of the hotels where we will stay. • Full board during the whole trip • Breakfast and dinner are served in hotels except in Pushkar (Bet Habad) • Lunch (except Shabbat), during the visits, lunch boxes will be at your disposal.
Double room: € 2520 excluding international flights
This price includes:
• Full board during the whole trip (lunch: meal or packed lunch)
• Breakfast and dinner are served in the hotels except at Pushkar and New Delhi (Chabad)
• All private transfers by bus
• Accommodation 9 nights in 5* hotels (except 2 nights in Pushkar: 4* hotel)
• Domestic flight with Air India
• Visits and Activities with a Francophone Guide
• Entrances to palaces and temples
• Camel Ride, Rickshaw ride, Car Cable, Elephant Back...
• Jeep safari in the village of Bishnoi
• Shows, excursions
The international airport of the beginning of the circuit is NEW DELHI.
Expected arrival on November 11, 2019.
The first night of hotel is November 11, 2019.
The last hotel night is 20 November
The tour lasts 10 days and 11 nights.
Depending on your arrival time, transfers are organized from New Delhi Airport to the hotel. The return is also from New Delhi International Airport.
No matching results where found